If you're feeling...
Remember...the only person you have control over is you. You get to choose your emotion. However, if you are feeling like this too much and you are having negative thoughts about yourself that you can't seem to control, you need to consider doing the following things as soon as possible:
1) Visit with a trusted family member or close friend about the feelings you are experiencing.
2) Visit with a professional counselor or a leader from your church.
3) Visit with your doctor and consider taking an anti depressant.
4) If you are having any suicidal thoughts, you need to make a safety plan for yourself that includes getting rid of anything you have in your home that could be used to harm yourself.
5) You also need to have a few people on speed dial. -People you trust, are aware of your current emotional state and that you can rely on in a time of need.
6) Check out our Resource Page Here for important emergency phone numbers and other helpful websites.